My birthday is less than a month away and I'm feeling a bit generous! I missed this year's & last year's blogaversaries, so I thought it would be really fun to give away some blog candy for my birthday this year!
Wanna see what I'm offering up?
Here are some of the deets:
- Prima flowers (never before opened)
- 8x8 paper packs that are from Europe (I think - I bought them from a You Tube buddy online a while ago)
- Labels 18 Nestabilities by Spellbinders (You'll need your own die cutting machine for these!)
- Travel Anya rubber stamp (retired - The Greeting Farm) - never before used!
- Hello Kitty Sizzlit die for Sizzix- again, you'll need your own die cutting machine for this!
- a pack of square brads, tags, and mosaic tiles
- I might include more, but I'm not sure yet!
Here's how you can win:
1. Become a follower (if you're not already!) via Google Reader, Feed Burner, or Google Friend Connect (see left side bar!) and leave a comment on this post telling me that you've done so...
2. For an additional entry, blog about my blog candy and link back here (with your blog entry linking back to mine) using the InLinkz collection below.
I'll close comments & InLinkz entries on Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 at 11:59pm PST. I will add comments from the blog + InLinkz links to generate a total amount of entries and will use Random.org to choose a winner! I will draw the winner on Thursday, September 1st and contact the winner shortly thereafter. Hopefully I'll get the contact info within two days and will mail everything out on Wednesday September 7th!
Good luck to everyone! Thanks so much for your comments (I love them!), following me (I feel so honored!), and supporting me in this crazy, crafty world (it means so much to me!)... Hope I can continue to share my craftiness & creativity for many years to come - or until you get sick of me! *lol* :)
Have a wonderful weekend! :)