Happy New Year, every one!
Can you believe it's already 2013?! The year has certainly flew by - lots of happenings and because of that, I let my poor old blog go neglected for most of the year. Well, I had a good excuse! We welcomed baby L into the world! :)
1. Use more of what I have before I buy more... I don't know how to actually measure this, but I'm hoping to really use more of my stash and make a dent in it.
2. Ink up every Copic-friendly stamp image I have at least once and use it on a card or project. I have A TON of stamps that have never been inked or used. I REALLY need to do something about that.
3. Blog more. I think that during my absence this year and lack of motivation to sit and blog, I lost a lot of followers. :( Does anyone even read this anymore?
4. Make more You Tube videos about my projects. Pretty much self-explanatory. I love You Tube! I love watching process videos and hauls and scrap room tours. I've made quite a few "crafty friends" via YT. Hoping to get more subscribers this year. I can't believe I'm over 400+ already!
5. Use my Cricut more and use each cartridge at least once. I've been bad and have been hoarding collecting more cartridges recently. I need to put them to use!
6. Use my Accucut. 'Nuff said.
7. Open my Etsy/Big Cartel shop. I'm going to do this darn it!
8. Move my scrap room. *sniffle* Baby L will be moving in to my scrap room and I have to move my stuff into our master bedroom retreat. Although I'm sad about it, I'm really motivated to do it. I want my bedroom back! *lol*
So there you have it. My goals for 2013. Some of them are crazy and bold, some are really attainable. But I'm glad for all of them. Here's to a bigger, brighter, craftier year!
On to my card:
(taken with my iPhone. sorry it doesn't look so great!)
supplies: CS: Bazzill (black); DP: DCWV; Cricut Cartridges: Elegant Edges, Teddy Bear Parade; twine: Whisker Graphics; sentiment: PaperTrey Ink; border punch: EK Success for SU!; ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Go me for:
- using Cricut cartridges at least once: It's the first time I've used Teddy Bear Parade and Elegant Edges!
- Using my stash: The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages from PTI and it's been a while since I've used it, as well as the Eyelet Border Punch from SU. Yay for using a DCWV paper stack that I haven't used in quite some time!
- blogging about this card! haha
I really had fun with this card! it took me a couple days to create it because of so many interruptions from my kids, but I'm so glad it's done! And despite the fact that it's really a New Year's bear, I tried to make it a general celebratory card and I think I did a good job! :) What do you think?
Happy Sunday! :)